You are here
Chill-Away Button-up Warm Toilet Seat Cover (w/ stainless buckles & extra secure end-hooks) - Olive Green
Available from these stores:
- Convenient buttons for easy installation and removal
- Warm and comfy: say goodbye to ice cold toilet seats that send shivers down your spine
- Machine washable and easy to remove for regular washing
- Fits snugly to your toilet seat and won't slide around with the help of 3-way end hooks
- Stretches to fit a large range of toilet seat shapes and sizes
Button Up to Send the Chills Away
Cover up and have bum-cuddling warmth with Chill-Away's nicely fitted warm toilet seat cover. Chill-Away's button up toilet seat cover combines three key elements that make it stand out from traditional toilet seat covers with plastic tubing. Its extra stretchability, stainless snap-on buttons, and end-hooks that provide security makes Chill-Away more adaptable to toilet seats of different shapes and sizes.
Chill-Away uses stainless snap-on buttons to fasten the cover around the toilet seat. Its ideally designed installation and removal method allows you to wash the warm toilet seat cover regularly, allowing you to keep your toilet clean at all times.
With its ability to stretch in all directions, the cover can be stretched and shaped to toilet seats of various shapes and sizes; be it round, elongated, squared, etc.
Three-Way End-Hooks for Added Security:
With the use of extra end-hooks, the warm toilet seat cover provides added security at the base of the toilet seat so it won't slide around.
- Due to computer screen variations, the actual colors of the Chill-Away toilet seat covers may differ from what you see on your computer.
- For another version with different colors and end hooks, please search for Chill-Away Button-Up Warm, Soft & Comfy Toilet Seat Cover (w/ Stainless Buckles).
Use the provided photos as reference when installing the Chill-Away toilet seat cover.
- Flip up your toilet seat
- Snap on the three center buttons around the rim of the toilet seat
- On one side, grab the long end hook and slip it out from the base of the toilet seat
- Attach the two hooks to the square hole at the end of the plastic end hook
- Attach the third hook to its corresponding ring
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 for the other side of the toilet seat cover
Note: For toilet seats that have a gap at the base of the seat in between the two hinges, slipping the long end hook through the center will allow you to cover the toilet seat even more completely.